SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994

Semua anak SMP 73, khususnya angkatan '94

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A good shoes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lisactrytoo

Female Number of posts : 485
Job/hobbies : cvcvcvv
Humor : bvbvbcv
Registration date : 2010-05-10

A good shoes Empty
PostSubject: A good shoes   A good shoes EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:49 am

A good shoes

Aterial selection is just as important as color blocking. We’ve seen it time and again how one miscue can make a good nike dunk shoes a bad idea when it comes to plotting out an upper. The hard as ever to mess up Dunk gets a makeover that revolves around a material we’ve seen used on at least two other Dunk models in this attempt to get it right.And get it right they do with this all red kick that features a textured textile on the quarter panel and ankle. Tonality is the name of the game however with it being paired against the rest of the nike dunk red leather body. A white midsole and black outsole puts the rest of the shoe into perspective however making this shoe a winner. Via dunkbar.I just love ? I once went wild when I first saw this on a runner in one marathon event. I just gotta have ? I'm so glad it's from the Nike Air Force 1 collection. This pair of Nike Air Force 1 low in electric green soles for women is featured in predominantly simple white colorway. A nice twist was added with its electric green color on the sole, tongue and stitching on the upper heel. The classic Nike swoosh logo is featured on the side and back of the cheap nike dunks . Again, just love ?reg;em, really! Here's a new addition to the Nike collection using the latest sneaker technology, Torch. The Nike Air Max 90 Currents will now feature this innovative material to provide advanced moisture and heating management system for breathability and comfort. The outer layer features a visually stunning, protective diamond pattern that holds its shape and won't crease at stress points like traditional materials. It will come in two colorways, black and white. Combined with the signature feature of air jordans , the large air cushioning unit at the heel, that's superior comfort made just for you!This article was writen by Lisactrytoo on 2010-6 -19 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jordans.cc

A good shoes
Page 1 of 1