SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994

Semua anak SMP 73, khususnya angkatan '94

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

you can be a very good basketball coach,chanel handbags

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : student
Humor : lzj87980239
Registration date : 2010-01-24

you can be a very good basketball coach,chanel handbags Empty
PostSubject: you can be a very good basketball coach,chanel handbags   you can be a very good basketball coach,chanel handbags EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:48 am

Three
Do you think the person who has not played basketball, you can be a very good basketball coach?
Answer: Of course not, outsiders can not be led by non-professionals.
However, there are many people, on a certain industry, a full understanding, only to hear that business is good, right away by opening the industry came. I have seen on the dress has no taste, or simply do not care about chanel handbags wear, dreams are bay clothing store; do not know how to boot your computer, they just want online, the result of hearsay, but not reflect on whether lack of professional competence, only complaining When not on our side.
- Man, what one can.

Four
Similar, but not the same question: Do you think, a basketball coach is not the basket court, close their eyes can also lead to a perfect victory?
Answer: sick ah, of course, is impossible.
But there is a lot of friends, no time to take care of themselves, but desperately investment to open a cafe, a restaurant, open their own do not understand the company, as eager to put their hard-bottom burning accumulated savings to spend, to become a sleepwalk of investors. chanel bags is always more than you earn, but feel that they are due to bad luck, rather than thinking out a problem.
- A man, I remember reflecting on their own.

Five
Your time infinite, immortal, the most wanted to do, it should be postponed indefinitely?
Answer: No, a fool would think so.
However, we have often said, and so I am old, and go around the nike dunk; so I retire, it is necessary to do want to do; such as children grow up, and I can ... ... we all thought that they have unlimited time and energy. In fact, we can step by step to realize our dreams do not have to wait for the believers in the consumption of life. If you can now step by step to close, we would not have lived half a lifetime, there was his most want to see end.
- A man, to live in the present.This article was writen by Lisactrytoo on 2010- 3-29 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jordan2010.com

you can be a very good basketball coach,chanel handbags
Page 1 of 1