SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994

Semua anak SMP 73, khususnya angkatan '94

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Standing position you should stand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : student
Humor : lzj87980239
Registration date : 2010-01-24

Standing position you should stand Empty
PostSubject: Standing position you should stand   Standing position you should stand EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:37 am

In a sunny Saturday morning, my friend - the proud father to Davis than Bo with his two small sons to the coach bags course.He went inside the stadium ticket office and asked the staff: "How much will the tickets?"Which the young man answered him: "All over 6 years of age to enter the stadium need to pay 3 U.S. dollars, sir. Our course for children under 6 years free of charge to enter, ask how old your two children?"Bo than answered: "Our family's future lawyer 3 years old, our family doctor the next 7 years old, so I think I should pay you 6 dollars, sir."Young man behind the counter was a little surprised and said: "Well, sir, you are just in the Liuhe mining or some other, you could save 3 dollars for themselves, even if you told me that older children 6 years of age, then I do not see any difference. "Than my friend Bo answered: "Yes, you do not tell the Coach outlet stores, but my children will know the difference of. Standing on a father's position, I have a responsibility to not let their small young age to learn to deceive others. "As the same philosopher Ralph Waldo Emerson said: "Why do you talk so loud, I hear you say it?" In this competitive and challenging times, the good faith than ever before and more important precious, whether in work or life, you have to stand in place you should stand.
Shoelace
A performer playing, he told his disciples loose air yeezy. Master nodded thanks, knelt down, carefully fastened. Wait until the disciples turned back, then squat down to the laces loose solution.One observer saw all this, did not understand: "Master, why do you have to be loose shoelace solution?" Master replied: "Because I played a tired traveler, long journey so that he laces loose, the details of the performance by the fatigue of his haggard. "" Why did not you just tell your disciples do? "" He can carefully found my shoelaces loose, and enthusiastically told me that I This enthusiasm must protect his enthusiasm, in a timely manner to his encouragement, as to why you want to untie shoelaces, there will be more opportunities to teach him to show, you can say ah next time. "
People do one thing at a time, grasping to understand the focus is the real talent.

This article was writen by Lisactrytoo on 2010- 5- 06 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jordan2010.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: