SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994

Semua anak SMP 73, khususnya angkatan '94

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Archive for the " Nike " Category

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : student
Humor : lzj87980239
Registration date : 2010-01-24

Archive for the " Nike " Category Empty
PostSubject: Archive for the " Nike " Category   Archive for the " Nike " Category EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:58 pm

Today we get a look at the air yeezy Premium, which is set to release as part of Nike’s Spring 2010 Collection. The sneaker is introduced to us in two different colorways, one of them being a clean white, the other, which I feel is more eye catching, comes in neon.
I myself find the sneaker very attractive. I really love what Nike has done with the sneaker. If you look closely at the upper of the sneaker you can see some sort of textile. It has a woven look to it but I’m not exactly sure. Both colorways are available now at Nike accounts, along with END. Take a look at the neon colorway after the jump.The Toki was immediately accepted by readers for its casual design and chukka-inspired silhouette. Wearable with jeans or shorts, this air jodan shoes has been seen in color ranging from neon-accented to more neutral. This next pair just became available at Finish Line and promises to catch a good amount of attention thanks to its Challenge Red build.As noted above, this very bright hue is used for the canvas upper, as well as the leather Swoosh. Cool Grey accents appear throughout, including the metal eyelets at the midfoot and the stripe that wraps around the vulcanized sole.For the final release reminder of the morning here we have the Nike Air Penny 3’s in a white and Varsity red colorway. These Air Penny’s feature a white leather upper with a red foam covering a good amount of the sneaker. Also seen is some black accents on the toe, heel and tongue. The other release reminders we brought to you where for tomorrow but these Kanye West LV Penny 3’s have dropped today and can be picked up at select Nike retailers. You can check out some more pictures after the jump and let us know if this is on your list of sneakers to pick up.The Nike 6.0 Dunk is introduced to us in a dominant grey upper which is accented with black and white. The black can mostly be found on the laces, tongue tag, and Nike swoosh while the white can be found on the sole. If interested these kicks just hit Nike Store. More pictures available after the jump.This article was writen by Lisactrytoo on 2010- 4-30 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jordan2010.com

Page 1 of 1