SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994

Semua anak SMP 73, khususnya angkatan '94

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

coach bags,coach outlet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : student
Humor : lzj87980239
Registration date : 2010-01-24

coach bags,coach outlet Empty
PostSubject: coach bags,coach outlet   coach bags,coach outlet EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:48 pm

to give than to receive genuinely happier

This year's Christmas, Paul's brother gave him a new car as a Christmas gift. The day before Christmas, Paul came out from his office and saw a boy on the street in his shiny new walking near the vehicle, touch coach outlet, his face the look of envy. Paul interesting to see this little boy, from his dress, he's obviously not his own family in this class, at this moment, the little boy looked up and asked: "Sir, this is your car you ? "" Yes ah, "Paul said," My brother gave me for Christmas. "The little boy stared:" You mean, this is your brother to you, and you need not spend a dime?
"Paul nodded. The little boy said:" wow! I hope ......" Paul thinks he knows what little boys want, they have such a brother. But the little boy to say was: "I wish I could be if such a brother. "Paul was deeply moved watching the boy, then he asked:" Do you want to do my new car to ride? "The little boy surprised the agreed. Shopping for a while, the little boy turned to Paul said:" Sir, could I trouble you to car in front of my house? "Paul smiled, he understands the idea of a small boy, sitting in the car a large and beautiful home, in the Air in front of children is something. But he wanted to wrong. "Can you stop in two steps there, so I look okay?" The little boy jumped out, ran up the stairs three steps two steps into the coach bags, soon he came out, and apparently his brother with a small boy suffering from polio was a lame foot.
He placed his brother in the steps below, close to the seat, and then pointing to Paul's car, said: "see you, as I told you upstairs, like, very beautiful, right? This is his brother gave him a Christmas present, he does not spend a dime! will I would also like to give you one day and this, like a car, so you can see I have tell you the windows of those nice Christmas gift. "Paul's eyes moist, he stepped down from the car, the little brother to hold the front car seat, and his brother, eyes flashing light of joy, but also climbed up. Thus began a three memorable holiday trip.This article was writen by Lisactrytoo on 2010-4 - 09 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jordan2010.com

coach bags,coach outlet
Page 1 of 1