SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994

Semua anak SMP 73, khususnya angkatan '94

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ching Ming, season

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : student
Humor : lzj87980239
Registration date : 2010-01-24

Ching Ming, season Empty
PostSubject: Ching Ming, season   Ching Ming, season EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Ching Ming, season, rain have; road, pedestrian, Deep Sorrow.

Clear, is a heavy solar terms, he indulged in the past, the memory of it is pro. Month, and the total lack of Teenage round; people have sorrow and joy. All to the men, and reflect the hearts of thousands of pains and coach outlet, even so, I still miss you. Miss your bitter do not know the year went to the spring. Last year, back home with you a memorial for the deceased grandfather, this year, it is your memorial. I do not know the endless dark days could it be when. Uncle, you guys? Churn past, not look back the late Guanghua, not obscure enterprises and Ching Ming time, because you have the rain had been dripping earlier time in our hearts.

Like you, regardless of the way home from work or on a moment suddenly appear on your figure and gentle smile, deep burning my nerves, also soaked the physical and mental pain. Suddenly the flash, the passing of a heavy heart, murmured, would like to say something with you. Wish, while the wind blows, the son wants to filial piety and parental absence. Always felt you close to me, even in the pretext of busy with work, rarely look at your. In fact, I fear for your majesty, amazed at your talent. However, the days are just coach bags, God, but your robberies, murders?
Increasingly warm spring, chilly chilly. Memory mottled, Grief, if hidden. Also swimming miserable cold, you know, brother mature at the time of the gaze, would overcome the share of tragedy, rebuild self-confidence, even if there was sort of floating helplessly down. I believe trivial to create the perfect, unfortunately, forced to live in Andrew Lo. The total process of transformation and sublimation. Uncle, you rest in peace.

Wind and rain noise, earth groaned.This article was writen by Lisactrytoo on 2010- 4-07 from us-trade company.[u]
Back to top Go down
http://www.jordan2010.com

Ching Ming, season
Page 1 of 1