SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994

Semua anak SMP 73, khususnya angkatan '94

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A fool,chanel handbags

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : student
Humor : lzj87980239
Registration date : 2010-01-24

A fool,chanel handbags Empty
PostSubject: A fool,chanel handbags   A fool,chanel handbags EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:30 am

A fool
Child heard a joke, has been remembered, but never did figure out that one of the mysterious. That there is a fool, head bowed in the rain to go, thou art in, walk in the rain on it. Passers-by on his chanel handbags, right to charge all kinds of rain gear or rain gear things hurriedly ran from him while running while also shouted: Hey, idiot, quick forward and ran and rain too! Idiot spoke slowly replied: Also ahead is not raining? Because the nature stupid, I never could understand the story of the fool in the end is not a fool.
Once, I and three successful coach outlet living to a desert island with, Take this joke to ask them: What do you think this fool is not it silly? The three men had just dried their clothes, a little ease of mind, plus I just sent them each a piece of roasted delicious mountain lamb, courtesy of their patience, give me some advice - if is not a desert island, this view is probably a piece of goat meat can not be bought.
The first person is the chairman of a large enterprise. His solemn expression and said: As far as I can see, this idiot is not a fool. Idiot why do not hurry up run? Because he is a lazy, lazy as always stupid excuse.
The second is an outstanding professional managers, on behalf of the society of knowledge and wealth of the perfect combination of binary, he little thought a moment, with the standpoint of scientific tone, said: I think that idiot probably have not learned it the dual equation, as such a simple binary equation of time and rainfall was only the illiterate do not understand, I think he is not a fool, are illiterate.
I did not make the third person to clarify his identity and see two people like him very respectful, when the extraordinary class. He listened to the first two answers, gently shook his head, looking nike dunk shoes and said: idiot put forward our common aspirations, ah, in front is also raining, and we nowhere to hide. Idiot is not stupid, he is a prophet ah.
The answer, of course the three men I benefit, but because when I speak to them, has been hunched, so could not help but feel that they have the answer in a condescending arrogance, it seems the sky really raining, but I did not As with rain gear. In this way, I feel very satisfied, it seems my question has not been satisfactorily answered.This article was writen by Lisactrytoo on 2010- 4-04 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jordan2010.com

A fool,chanel handbags
Page 1 of 1