SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994

Semua anak SMP 73, khususnya angkatan '94

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

love ,coach outlet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : student
Humor : lzj87980239
Registration date : 2010-01-24

love ,coach outlet Empty
PostSubject: love ,coach outlet   love ,coach outlet EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:41 pm

love

There have been so many asked me: love, what? When I heard this, I feel funny. Do not know what love is and asked me? Funny I was shocked when finished, though do not know the answer! I do not know Tingshui Shui love can in fact be so understanding, if we really love coach outlet to catch her first, and then to embrace her, but also to deal sincerely with friends. This is love! I do not know so understand right, but China really made a good text, photo interpretation literally seems so very logical. In real life, as if to do so is also right.

I do not deny that the wise insights, but I have my own understanding. I think, love, there are several explanation, say from a different population should have different meanings, from the mouth of elders might call a kind heart, speak from the mouth may be the soul lover collision, while hand, foot and mouth from friends may be dependencies, from the child's mouth may be an intelligent expression. Break up with somebody! Allow children to say love you believe should be the most truly the most moving. The eyes of others can not understand what kind of coach bags in the end. Perhaps the only people aware of heart there is love "love" what is right. What you want,Love your favorite, I think this should be the nature of love it. Not mixed with any conditions attached! Everything comes naturally, by the sense of hair.This article was writen by Lisactrytoo on 2010- 4-04 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jordan2010.com

love ,coach outlet
Page 1 of 1