SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994

Semua anak SMP 73, khususnya angkatan '94

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dream of a pillow,cheap nike dunk shoes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : student
Humor : lzj87980239
Registration date : 2010-01-24

Dream of a pillow,cheap nike dunk shoes Empty
PostSubject: Dream of a pillow,cheap nike dunk shoes   Dream of a pillow,cheap nike dunk shoes EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:49 am

Dream of a pillow

Wei Li Qiu village north of the capital beam, often disguised as cheap nike dunk shoes people nephew brothers love ghost haunt. One day an old man who lived in rural areas Liqiu at the market drunk, drunk way home, ran half way pretending to look like his son, Li Qiu ghosts. Ghostly while hypocritically Chanfu elderly, push the left side of the right-huang and the elderly along the way enough of the crime. After the old home, no shoes, clothing co, down in bed asleep.
The next day, the elderly sober up, think of themselves drunk on the way home to eat bitterness, his son severely reprimanded the meal. He angrily said to him: "I am your father, you honor my duty. But yesterday I ate the way you headaches. I ask you, is this normal because I love you enough, or because you gave birth to something else bad heart? "

Old son heard that, like a cheap coach bags of thunder heard in the clear day. This in the end is there would be no further? Old son was very hurtful. He sadly down with tears, knock his head, his father said with a sigh: "This is really a sin Oh! How could I do this to your unjust thing? Yesterday You go out soon, I went to Togo to find someone to debt collection go. You go home from the market that for a while, I still work Togo. If you do not believe, can go to Togo to ask. "
The elderly know that their son has always been honesty, filial piety, so I believe his words. But that looked like his son who in the end is who? I kept thinking the elderly, one switched to remember the ghost Li Qiu. He suddenly realized that: "By the way, must have often said that as the evil ghost!" Said the old man hit upon a meter. He intends to first market the next day drink drunk, then took advantage of the assassination of drinking joy on the way home that Li Qiu ghosts.
The next morning, the elderly in the market on another drunk. He staggered back a person to go. His son out for fear of his father can not go home drunk, just out from home at this nike dunk shoes along the road leading to the bazaar to pick up his father. Old son, the far distance came to their own, that is the last encounter that ghost. So when his son approached the elderly sword stabbed in the past. The old man was seemingly as confused by his son's ghost, eventually bringing manslaughter of their son.It seems that when people do not distinguish genuine from the counterfeit, fraud Guiyujilia easy to succeed, but good honest Fanzao harm, really sad ah.This article was writen by Lisactrytoo on 2010-4- 03 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jordan2010.com

Dream of a pillow,cheap nike dunk shoes
Page 1 of 1