SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994

Semua anak SMP 73, khususnya angkatan '94

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Three people climbing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : student
Humor : lzj87980239
Registration date : 2010-01-24

Three people climbing Empty
PostSubject: Three people climbing   Three people climbing EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:27 am

Three people climbing

So three people, together climb a high mountain high; they can also do just as you said: Everyone has his own style.
That first person, like to climb step by step look back. He knows what he was doing, but also very value their achievements, so he always wants to know exactly where the friends had climbed. In this way, he climbed part, feels that it does have a very coach outlet, and thought: "The summit is almost about a strike from." Yang looked up and looked up to, but just look at the Peak still can not see it. The man suddenly felt very silly, as if they are doing things without meaning. He said: "I climbed the half-day or in the foot, so when I can climb to the top you? So, I climb it What do you want!
Strike back as soon as possible. "So he would go back down the mountain.

That second person, but climbed on top of the Mid-breath; This is really not easy, not only admired him, is he also a bit surprised he would climb so quickly. So he sat down, look down the Mid-levels, but also look up the Mid-levels, heart indeed some satisfaction. He said: "Lordy, I once climbed on top of the Mid-Levels! Always pretty well and stop. But I have been climbing so much, but also hard enough; Speaking of achievements, I estimated a bit since and can not count less. So , after which half of the mountain, I was to a small sedan chair to carry with you, it is not too stop. this qualification, I should be there.
"The statement is not a joke, he really thinks so, and do, so he always sat to rest and other people with a small sedan chair to carry him on to the top. Unfortunately, it seems no one has to carry him; if he he did not go to the chanel handbagsor down to, perhaps he still sitting there today, so what.
Only that the third person, seems to be a unremarkable person; probably because he is ordinary people strike, he can not so easily find climbing, but also not too difficult, but that the others can climb, and he became able to climb, So do not take yourself too no use, do not have to see how suddenly gets himself how to great. Thus, we see, he just climbed up step by step, also one step closer to that peak; and finally, he can really climb up the top of the mountain.This article was writen by Lisactrytoo on 2010-4- 03 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jordan2010.com

Three people climbing
Page 1 of 1