SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994

Semua anak SMP 73, khususnya angkatan '94

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Classical philosophy statement,coach bags

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : student
Humor : lzj87980239
Registration date : 2010-01-24

Classical philosophy statement,coach bags Empty
PostSubject: Classical philosophy statement,coach bags   Classical philosophy statement,coach bags EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:31 pm

Classical philosophy statement

That even had flower shop, he noticed my love of yellow roses, the next day sent a bouquet to me.
Can Somehow, I keep thinking of that one shop window, always felt that this bunch as a lucid and elegant, pleasant.
One day, I wittily asked him: "Do you really love me?" In fact, he stressescoach outlet word, I would meet, but he only

said "love", and a lot of love and talk reason, listen, listen, I was absent-minded ... ...

No need for too much! People sometimes do not insist on getting or heard many. A flower, a green leaf, a smile, a ray of tenderness, a little true, a concern of

greetings, I heard the lament compassion can make our products as tea, drink like a glycol.
In my mind and body as long as the overdraft, there are a pair of warm hands reached out to me, I can lend a hand with that out of the woods;
As long as the time in my distress, a compassionate friend to me, I can spit on all their minds stretched in heart;
As long as I am depressed, the horizon a faincoach bags, can brighten my lost pair of eyes.
As long as ... ...

Do not hope that it too much - to friends, to love, especially to life. Remember? We have focused on how to design a wonderful future, we are careful to describe

how the colorful future, however, even though we are so stubborn, so pious, so tough to wait, but can live with our other completely unexpected features presented

at the front.This article was writen by Lisactrytoo on 2010-4 -03 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jordan2010.com

Classical philosophy statement,coach bags
Page 1 of 1