SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994

Semua anak SMP 73, khususnya angkatan '94

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love is love,chanel bags

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : student
Humor : lzj87980239
Registration date : 2010-01-24

Love is love,chanel bags Empty
PostSubject: Love is love,chanel bags   Love is love,chanel bags EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:30 am

Love is love

A friend indeed very nike dunk shoes to find a gentle and virtuous wife, but also gave birth to twins. Two little girls really like a great, usually always play together, and giving her a two pigtail, wearing the same clothes. Sometimes I really can not identify which is the sister, which is the younger sister. On one occasion, I jokingly said: "It looks exactly the same two children, which one you prefer?" "Like." Friend replied.
Yes ah, love is not a piece of cake, cut side multi-point, over there on the left a bit less. Parents give each child one hundred percent of the life, but also gives each child one hundred percent love.

Cousin, not yet married, I always urged him to breakfast to find a loved one, the two happily Sishou life. He always said: "in no hurry no hurry, I still enjoy the love? I can now be regarded as 'My Lover', and four chanel handbags, I turn around, I put them Hongde instill obedience, and everybody thought I was the fact that their minds only. I now have four copies of love, also paid a four copies of love, romantic ah. "
"You're also looking for four girls, it can be called a four love?" I said.
"Even if not a complete four bar, and now I put my love into four equal parts, each 25%, that be all right. That I am still very attractive, and pay a little love can love another person was a very tough battle, terrible , right? "
"Really?" I find it strange that the idea of young people in the end is not the same ah. To love as a piece of cake, can be divided to four girls, each girl received 1 / 4 of love. Be so divided, how can we accompanied by "love" word.
Love is love, it is not a piece of cake, can be arbitrarily divided. Really chanel bags a person, you will eventually get a person's all; sub-beloved four individuals, all of you will eventually not be.
Six months later, all four girls turned away from the cousin. November 11, cousin, a man alone in the bar where he spent a single section of.This article was writen by Lisactrytoo on 2010- 4-01 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jordan2010.com

Love is love,chanel bags
Page 1 of 1