SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994

Semua anak SMP 73, khususnya angkatan '94

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dilemma that is bestowed upon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : student
Humor : lzj87980239
Registration date : 2010-01-24

Dilemma that is bestowed upon Empty
PostSubject: Dilemma that is bestowed upon   Dilemma that is bestowed upon EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:24 pm

One day, known as Senlinzhiwang called the Lion, came before the gods: "I am very grateful you have given me such a magnificent awe-inspiring physical, unparalleled strength so strong, so I have enough ability to rule the whole forest. "
Gods listened, smiled and asked: "But this is not the nike dunk of you came to me today, bar! Look you seem to be troubled by something and then!"
Lions roar softly uttered, said: "God really know me ah! I have come is indeed something happens Xiangqiu. Because, despite my ability no matter how good, but the crowing of a cock every day, I always will be crowing sound to the Xia Xing. Oh God! pray for you, and then gave me a strength, so I will not be crowing sound to Xiaxing bar! "

Gods smiled: "You go to the elephant bar, it will give you a satisfactory answer."
Lion excitedly went to the lake to find an elephant, had never even seen an elephant, we hear the elephants stomping has issued a "bang" sound.
Lion and accelerated and ran toward the elephants, they see an elephant being a huff to straight stamping.
Elephant Lion asked: "Why do you made such a big temper?"
Desperately shook the big elephant ears, growled: "There is only a small nuisance christian louboutin pumps, always wanted to got into my ear, causing me to itch die faster."
Lions left the elephants, and my heart secretly thinking: "Originally, such a huge elephant size, but also afraid of mosquitoes so thin, that I have anything to complain? After all, nothing but cock once a day, while the mosquito is all the time harassment of the elephant. so think about it, I am more fortunate than he. "

Lion walked as he looks back at her still foot-stomping elephant, thinking: "God wanted me to take a look at the elephant, he should just wanted to tell me, who will encounter trouble, but it does not help everyone . That being the case, then I had to rely on myself! Anyway, as long as the crowing later, I would as a chicken is a christian louboutin I got up, and so one thought, crowing sound pretty to me there is a benefit from it? "Warm Tip: an obstacle is a new known conditions, if they wish, no obstacle will become an opportunity to go beyond self. The way of life, no matter how well we are moving, but ran into some poorly as long as the little things, they complained that God habitually ill-treated us, and then pray that God has given us more strength to help us through the difficulties. But in fact, God is the most fair, just as its lions and elephants, each has its own difficulties exist positive values.This article was writen by Lisactrytoo on 2010- 4-01 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jordan2010.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: