SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994

Semua anak SMP 73, khususnya angkatan '94

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You go all out or do what,cheap coach bags

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : student
Humor : lzj87980239
Registration date : 2010-01-24

You go all out or do what,cheap coach bags Empty
PostSubject: You go all out or do what,cheap coach bags   You go all out or do what,cheap coach bags EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:47 am

You go all out or do what

One day hunters go hunting with hounds.

Hunter coach bags hit a rabbit hind legs, the injured rabbit started trying very hard to run. Hounds under the direction of the hunters was also flying to catch rabbits.

But chasing chasing rabbits run disappeared, but bitterly hounds back to Hunter side, Hunter began to curse hounds went on: "You're useless, and even an injured rabbit all fail to recover!" Hound listened very convinced to come back: "I do the best !"

Besides wounding rabbit ran back to the hole, it is surrounded by brothers came in surprise asked it: "Na Zhi ferocious hounds ! You be brought injury, how had it run?"

"It is a best-effort, I go all out ! It did not catch up with me, and most suffer meal scolded, and I am full to run if I would have been dead !"
Would have been a lot of potential there, but we will always find an cheap coach bags themselves or to others: "let it go, we will do the best."

In fact do my best is not enough, especially now that this competitive era.

I often ask myself, today I am done our best hunting dogs, or go all out to do the rabbit.This article was writen by Lisactrytoo on 2010- 3-29 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jordan2010.com

You go all out or do what,cheap coach bags
Page 1 of 1