SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994

Semua anak SMP 73, khususnya angkatan '94

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One well-known musician,cheap nike dunk shoes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : student
Humor : lzj87980239
Registration date : 2010-01-24

One well-known musician,cheap nike dunk shoes Empty
PostSubject: One well-known musician,cheap nike dunk shoes   One well-known musician,cheap nike dunk shoes EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:49 pm

One well-known musician who worked in the fame the former Duke of Russia, Peter De Yefu family's private band captain.
Suddenly one day, Duke decided to dissolve the band of musicians who heard the news when a time all looked at each other, distraught, not knowing what to do. Looking at these and his many years through thick and thin together with a close comrade in arms, he did not feel at ease forever sleep, food is not sweet taste, their brains After much deliberation, I suddenly had an idea.

He immediately composed a "Farewell Song", saying that the Duke is to make a christian louboutin pumpsfarewell to a unique performance, the Duke agreed.
This is one night, because it is the last time for the Duke of performances, musicians face stagnant despair, there they have yet to get along with the Duke one of mutual affection on these days, we still do our best to do their utmost to play up.
This song is very joyous melody of a beautiful start to the emotional and the Duke, and between the expression of a beautiful friendship, most vividly, the Duke was deeply moved. Gradually, the music from the bright to euphemism, but also gradually became low, finally, sad mood in the hall was filled to open to.
At this time, I saw a musician stopped, and blew out the christian louboutin on the music to the Duke bowed deeply, and then quietly left. After a child, another a musician in the same way and left. In this way, musicians one after another, gone, in the end, the empty hall, leaving him a human being. I saw that he bowed deeply to the prince, blew out the candle of command shelves, the huge hall instant dark down under.

Just as he has, like other musicians, like you really want to leave alone in silence when the mood Duke has reached its peak, he could no longer bear it, loudly exclaimed: "This is how in the end all about? "He's sincere and deep feeling, replied:" Duke of adults, this is the band all of us a final farewell to your ! "At this time the Duke suddenly wake up to reality over, can not help but shed tears:" ah! not! please let me to reconsider. "
In this way, he used a "Farewell Song" a strange atmosphere, the Duke will be succeeded in bringing all the band members stayed on. He is known as the "Father of Music" in the world-famous musicians - cheap nike dunk shoes,
In Red Dust, the blues for you, as I have a lot of people do it: you tell me bad, I would not Hello. For example, being abandoned, was fired by the time drop-out, often indignantly away, and even acts of reprisal; there is such a situation, some people abandon each other, or when ready to quit, they were reluctant to leave each other a good impression, resulting in a bad outcome. On the contrary, Hayden knows, even the last time, but also as infinitely beautiful to leave, in order to leave some of the is to give both sides a better or more worthy of memories in the future things. Results
His love and generous good-bye to reverse the situation.This article was writen by Lisactrytoo on 2010-3-29 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jordan2010.com

One well-known musician,cheap nike dunk shoes
Page 1 of 1