SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994

Semua anak SMP 73, khususnya angkatan '94

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chi Correctional Libertine,chanel handbags

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : student
Humor : lzj87980239
Registration date : 2010-01-24

Chi Correctional Libertine,chanel handbags Empty
PostSubject: Chi Correctional Libertine,chanel handbags   Chi Correctional Libertine,chanel handbags EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:30 am

Ms. and Goose

Menzel ugly little intimidating, and when coach bags discovered that someone laughed at him, he would be furious.
On one occasion, Menzel was sitting in a restaurant, the came in three foreigners, one Mr., Ms., and two, they sat down next to a table. Painter looked up and found the lady being two companions whisper, and later that three men looked at some of the artists will be princess laughed.
Menzel's blushed, but he did not say anything, but out sketchbooks, carefully painting is coming. He painted one side while looking at the woman's eyes from time to time, causing some panic lady. She felt that she had just laughed at the neighbor had her portrait of this eccentric being, felt very uncomfortable.

Menzel, and did not let her gaze disturbed him, and he cheap coach bags to carelessly painted his paintings. Suddenly, one of the man walking toward him and said: "Sir, I will not allow you to draw the lady."
"Oh, It was not a woman do?" Menzel said with an easy conscience, and bring sketchbooks and handed him mine. I saw a gentleman Road, sorry, they went back to companions there. Menzel original painting is a high-called fat goose eagerly.
The man does not seem to know "goose" in German can be used as curse words, meaning "Chunnv Ren."This article was writen by Lisactrytoo on 2010- 3-25 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jordan2010.com

Chi Correctional Libertine,chanel handbags
Page 1 of 1