SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994

Semua anak SMP 73, khususnya angkatan '94

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

love ,Yves Saint Laurent

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : student
Humor : lzj87980239
Registration date : 2010-01-24

love ,Yves Saint Laurent Empty
PostSubject: love ,Yves Saint Laurent   love ,Yves Saint Laurent EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:25 pm

So please remember: a dynamic love, is the need for irrigation modest hospitality, and love, but can not be lazy Oh!
There are a couple and go off to dinner after work, shopping, but the girls because the company delayed the meeting, and when she arrived at a time when Mao

Zhaoyu has more than 30 minutes late, and his boyfriend is very unhappy to say: 'You in every case, and now I had not in any mood, and I'll never wait for
christian louboutin by! 'Suddenly, the girl finally burst its banks collapsed, and her mind was thinking:

Maybe, they no longer coming in!

Similarly, in the same place, another pair of lovers are facing the same situation; girls arrived a bit late, when half an hour, and his boyfriend, said: 'I think

you must be too busy the bar! '
Then he wiped his face for the girls, rain, and take off his coat covered in girls who, at the moment, the girl in tears! However, the tears flowing through her

cheek was warm. You feel it?
In fact, love, hate often just one of us read between the!
christian louboutin pumps must not only understand the tolerance time, a lot of things is that your mind may

just change everything!

Understand it? When a person fall in love with you, and you think he good. That does not mean that you would choose him.
We always said: 'I'm looking for a person you love love, you will love. 'But when the other party to ask you, what constitutes love, when love, but you can not

answer him, because you do not know.

Yes, we always thought that we would love to find a loved his people. But later, when we suddenly look back, we would have found themselves how naive. If never

not started, how do you know that he or she will love the love that individual?
In fact, love the feeling of Yves Saint Laurent is to experience a lot of things together, only after

implementation. Perhaps everyone wants to be able to find their own favorite 100% partner, but you have not thought: "In your side will already paid for you was

silent for a long time, but you do not find no more?"This article was writen by Lisactrytoo on 2010- 3-24 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jordan2010.com

love ,Yves Saint Laurent
Page 1 of 1