SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994

Semua anak SMP 73, khususnya angkatan '94

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

coach outlet ,coach bags

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : student
Humor : lzj87980239
Registration date : 2010-01-24

coach  outlet ,coach bags Empty
PostSubject: coach outlet ,coach bags   coach  outlet ,coach bags EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:39 am

Cao Cao Cao Zhi's talent is very coach bags, and wanted to waste a turn-li Cao Pi Cao Zhi as Crown Prince. When Cao Cao this matter to seek Jia Yi's views, Jia Yi was silent. Cao Cao's very strange to ask: "Why do not you speak?." Jia Yi said: "I'm like a possibility at!." Cao Cao asked: "What are you thinking anything at all?." Jia Yi replied: "I'm would like to Yuan Shao, Liu Biao waste Changli incurred the scourge of young things. ". Cao Cao laughed, immediately understood the implication of the Gu Yi, so do not mention the waste of Pi. In the Southern Dynasty, the Qi Gotti had with the then calligrapher Wang Sengqian with learning calligraphy.

On one occasion, suddenly asked Wang Sengqian Gotti said: "The words you and I who better?." More difficult question to answer, saying that the word Gotti than his own good, against one of the words; said Gotti's character than himself, they will not live Gotti's face resting, calling such would be the relationship between monarch and officials confused bad. Wang Sengqian is a clever answer: "I am the best word-chen, your Zijun the best.". The emperor had a few, while the courtiers are countless, Wang Sengqian The cheap coach bags is very clear. Gotti comprehend the implication of them, laughed, also give up the idea, no more mention of this matter.
Inspiration: In many occasions, there are some bad words could not say directly that can not be explicitly stated, so, beating about the bush Bypass Yu back, they become the methods used.This article was writen by Lisactrytoo on 2010-3 -23 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jordan2010.com

coach outlet ,coach bags
Page 1 of 1