SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994

Semua anak SMP 73, khususnya angkatan '94

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forget is a kind of courage,cheap coach

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : student
Humor : lzj87980239
Registration date : 2010-01-24

Forget is a kind of courage,cheap coach Empty
PostSubject: Forget is a kind of courage,cheap coach   Forget is a kind of courage,cheap coach EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:12 am

Forget is a kind of courage

Recently, has been thinking about: What is a coach bagsin the end? Saw this somewhat mentally handicapped, perhaps you will not feel Tell me smile. Upon my honor you say, I have people faster Pentium, and the concept of friends they're all fuzzy.
Always thought that, to treat a friend, we must treat, not to bully, not ingrate do have the help of Friends of the difficulty. So, friends would like to be you. What, then, again and again, I find that things are not so perfect imagination. For example, one you many times over the years helped a friend of a student at the time your friend, when you encounter difficulties, already dodge dodge. Can you say friend, uncaring, not enough friends? You can not upset, and lamented that people have changed do? Every reason to, I think. Treatment of such a friend, you should to deal with. Is allowed to do before, is no longer friends; also be gradually faded, ambiguous on.
There is also a voice in the ear linger for his friend's fault to find an cheap coach bagsto forget this fault, if you forget your friendship between the years of training up the words! I remember at school, often they begin mouth: be tolerant of others, exercise self-discipline. At that time also do not feel anything reading this sentence can really be done together, it is not really need a great courage to ah! Only tolerant manner toward others, tolerance of the shortcomings of friends, and even to your injury, will make you more and more friends. Only self-discipline, if they are not to be easily hurt friends, hurt those who helped you. The ancients that such a subtle way of doing things so condensed into eight words truth
Really is a manifestation of enlightenment!
I admit, I have not done enough, do not have such courage, a courage to forget the heartache. But I have felt that this muster the courage to have in their hearts and spread slowly.This article was writen by Lisactrytoo on 2010-3 -22 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jordan2010.com

Forget is a kind of courage,cheap coach
Page 1 of 1