SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994

Semua anak SMP 73, khususnya angkatan '94

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rejected the temptation to,chanel handbags

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : student
Humor : lzj87980239
Registration date : 2010-01-24

Rejected the temptation to,chanel handbags Empty
PostSubject: Rejected the temptation to,chanel handbags   Rejected the temptation to,chanel handbags EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:38 am

Rejected the temptation to

There are many temptations in life are always mere mortals are often tempted to lose before the self, because we are mortals, otherwise a saint. However, many of the temptation, after all, nature has its flaws, is not what we really want something, or should reject efforts to maintain themselves.
For example, in the stock chanel handbags, some stocks are always very active, both bull and bear markets, are Shangcuanxiatiao make every effort to attract everyone's eye. Results? No investment value of the stock began to be all good, prices have gone up very high. Moreover, since the fluctuations in the frequent fluctuations of the large, creating a profitable effect, the temptation to come into play, many people began to follow the buying and selling, and so back and forth, creating a one-star stock. Actually, it's just a no investment value of stocks, return to nature is a matter of time, finally took over the person is a victim of temptation.
Of course, look at the issue another way of thinking, if to do short-term, only to follow the volatility of such stocks to do market, may have good results, but who can determine their own to keep chanel bags sensible then? How can we determined not to be the heir to the last people? Sensible approach is to stay away from this stock! The attitude of this kind of stock, I was curious, not to participate. I have bones like the low price, shape a better, less people are concerned about a relatively stable trend in the stock, and the results must be good, so that the stock made me feel at ease at ease.
Life as well? Have more temptations, such as women, because Buffett said that stock-picking like the election of his wife, so I like to think of stocks and a woman compared to. Some woman is inherently Shangcuanxiatiao star shares, like to show the crowd and attract everyone's attention, is a great temptation for men. Such women have coach outlet large temptation, not because of her value, but because of her own speculation, so often people are concerned about living in praise of. I do not like this love shows, there are many women who sought after star, like stock picking, I like the low-key, arrogant, self-consciousness of a strong woman,
Such women should be assured that their wives are equally at ease.
A lot of worldly temptations, we want more, but must remain sober yourself and understand what they want in the end. Stay clear, only for their own understanding of investments, in order to ease investment; only for the things that they can grasp in order to live happy.This article was writen by Lisactrytoo on 2010- 3-22 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jordan2010.com

Rejected the temptation to,chanel handbags
Page 1 of 1