SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994

Semua anak SMP 73, khususnya angkatan '94

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

200 individuals's story,chanel handabags

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : student
Humor : lzj87980239
Registration date : 2010-01-24

200 individuals's story,chanel handabags Empty
PostSubject: 200 individuals's story,chanel handabags   200 individuals's story,chanel handabags EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:07 am

In one seminar, a well-known chanel handbags did not talk

about an opening, but holding hands with a 20 dollar bill. The face of the conference room of the 200

individuals, he asked: "Who needs the 20 dollars?" A hand went up. He added: "I intend to give you this

20 dollars in one, but before that, please allow me to do one thing." He said, the notes crumpled, and

then asked: "Who should? "there are people who raise their hands. He added: "So, if I do so then what

would happen?" He notes thrown on the ground, but also set foot on one foot, and grind it with their

feet. Then he picked up the money, money has become dirty, wrinkled.

"Now who would also like to?" Or someone raised his hand. "Friends, you have lesson meaningful class. No

matter how I treat money goes on, you still want it, because it has not devalued, it is still the value

of 20 U.S. dollars.chanel bags on the road, we will countless

times by their own a decision or come across
Adversity knock, bullying and even grind to pieces. We seem to feel worthless. But no matter what

happens, or what will happen in God's eyes, you will never lose their value. In his view, dirty or

clean, dress neat or tidy, you still priceless. "This article was writen by Lisactrytoo on 2010-3-19

from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jordan2010.com

200 individuals's story,chanel handabags
Page 1 of 1