SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994

Semua anak SMP 73, khususnya angkatan '94

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A shy girl,coach bags

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : student
Humor : lzj87980239
Registration date : 2010-01-24

A  shy girl,coach bags Empty
PostSubject: A shy girl,coach bags   A  shy girl,coach bags EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:32 pm

Meimei for a variety of talent show, contestants everybody young beautiful and versatile. In the eight players, there is a coach bags from the south is clearly somewhat more fragile. When she answered the question, the face will be slightly red; to be host made fun of, she will be shy.
The few of us men Circuit in front of the TV, saying that this girl is really too bad.
One of the funniest performances of her flower arrangement. She is clearly a crash, those who spend too messy plug, plug, unplug and is too busy.

Finally plugged, and she ended up on stage when, because she wore high heels, I do not know how going on, not stabilize, a reel, in the hands of the vase crashed landing.
This funny scene was set on the grid in a television screen. The poor girl, in the face of a fool of myself so many viewers.

Okay after reading the TV. Happens there are individuals speaking the phrase: "That's eight beautiful in this wrestling on a number of the most coach outlet ."Yi Leng my mind. If I choose one, I would choose the wrestling girls. Because I remember her often encounter difficult problems will be revealed the vivid expression of his face, while several others, I can not find the special features on them.
Indeed, sometimes perfect, perfect girl but people can not remember, but with minor shortcomings of the girls, but memorable.This article was writen by Lisactrytoo on 2010- 3-19 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jordan2010.com

A shy girl,coach bags
Page 1 of 1