SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994

Semua anak SMP 73, khususnya angkatan '94

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yves Saint Laurent,christian louboutin pumps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : student
Humor : lzj87980239
Registration date : 2010-01-24

Yves Saint Laurent,christian louboutin pumps Empty
PostSubject: Yves Saint Laurent,christian louboutin pumps   Yves Saint Laurent,christian louboutin pumps EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:51 pm

Lloyd movie star, head to the repair station, a christian louboutin pumpsworker received him. Her skilled hands and pretty smart appearance at once appealed to him.
All Paris knows him, but this girl was in no way expressed surprise and excitement. "You like to watch movies?" He begs the question. "Of course like I was a fan." Her deft hands and feet, and soon repaired the car.
"You can drive away, sir."
He was reluctant to part with: "Miss, you can accompany me Doudou Feng it?"
"No, I have work."
"This is also your work. You repair the car, can not personally check it?"
"Well, yes you are open or if I open?"
"Of course I am open, I invite you to citizenship."
Drove very well. The girl said: "It seems there was no problem, please let me get off okay?" "How, you do not want to chat with me? I ask you again, you like to watch christian louboutin?"
"I answered, and like it, but also a fan."
"You do not know me?"
"How do not know, you come to me will know that you are a contemporary actor Alex Lloyd."
"Given that, why you so cold?"
"No! You are wrong, I do not cold. Just not as enthusiastic as the other girls. Do you have your results, I have my job. You to repair my customers, if you are no longer a star, and repair again, I will receive you, like, it should not be between people like it? "
He was silent. In front of an ordinary worker, he felt the shallowness and arrogance.
"Miss. Thank you! I am a serious think about their own value. Well, now I take you back."
Lan Qiu Ju has its own show. Everyone has the value of each Yves Saint Laurent , each person has the dignity of each person, while the dignity of equal status regardless of high or low. First of all you have to do is to respect others, in order to obtain the respect of others.This article was writen by Lisactrytoo on 2010-3-19 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jordan2010.com

Yves Saint Laurent,christian louboutin pumps
Page 1 of 1