SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994

Semua anak SMP 73, khususnya angkatan '94

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fifty steps laughing at 100 steps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : student
Humor : lzj87980239
Registration date : 2010-01-24

fifty steps laughing at 100 steps Empty
PostSubject: fifty steps laughing at 100 steps   fifty steps laughing at 100 steps EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:26 am

aLiang Huiwang good people driven by a war with its neighbors. Mencius Lianghui Wang once summoned and asked: "I am in

office, the country's governance, can be said to be coach outlet of the of the.

Hanoi (north shore of the Yellow River in Henan Province today) chronically prone to famine, the poor harvest, I put there

part of the people migrated to the east of the river to better harvests and to harvest the better part of the region east

of the river food transported to Hanoi and let the famine took place in Hanoi area Bu Zhiyu people starved to death.

Hedong sometimes encounter from poor crop failure, I, too, of other parts of the grain transportation to the east of the

river to address the people of the bricks without straw.
I also saw the practice of those in power in neighboring countries, no one like me, conscious of his own people for the

sake of the. However, the people of neighboring countries has not decreased, and my people did not increase, which is Why?

"
Mencius replied: "King likes to fight, I fight to an analogy with the bar. Battlefield, the two armies confront each

other, the fighting begins, newspaper brass must pound, to the sound of fighting the two sides come face to face, each to

each other valiantly to coach bags . After a fierce flame, the win in the

direction of hot pursuit Meng kill, lose out, someone Diukuiqijia, dragging weapons to escape. then fled soldiers, some

run fast, run a hundred paces stop; some Paode Man, run the pot calling stop. At this time, Pao Deman soldiers had for

their only run of the pot calling the ridicule those who run a hundred paces of the soldiers are cowards, do you think of

this mockery is you? "
Lianghui Wang said: "No, they just do not go a hundred paces fills but it is also deserted ah!"
Mencius said: "The king of which, if understood the logic, then no longer want your country's people more than in

neighboring countries."

This fable Description: look at things should be noted that the essence of things and the big picture, not only the

surface and localized. Neighboring monarch regardless of famine years of the lives of ordinary people is not love people

of the monarch. Lianghui Wang Chang mobilize people to fight, resulting in times of hardship, still do not love people of

the monarch.This article was writen by Lisactrytoo on 2010-3-17 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jordan2010.com

fifty steps laughing at 100 steps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: