SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994

Semua anak SMP 73, khususnya angkatan '94

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kanye west shoes on line

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lisactrytoo

Female Number of posts : 485
Job/hobbies : cvcvcvv
Humor : bvbvbcv
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Kanye west shoes on line  Empty
PostSubject: Kanye west shoes on line    Kanye west shoes on line  EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:39 pm

Kanye west shoes on line
Now that Kanye West Shoes has an official Twitter account, his followers have the opportunity to hang on to his every word no matter his location. A benefit to this is the ability for Kanye to TwitPic his surroundings so everyone has a chance to witness all his “stuntastic moments.” Whether it’s a photo of a 30-foot wide projector screen at his home or a visit to the flagship store of a luxury brand in Europe, I’m sure he has plenty of worthy photos to show to his followers. Earlier today,Air Yeezy Shoes took a TwitPic of a Dries Van Noten shoe that he apparently wore when he visited the Rolling Stone office."Kanye West hosted an incredible, nearly two-hour Town Hall-style meeting at Rolling Stone this afternoon, where he played songs from his fall album, jumped up on a board room table to spontaneously rap, and fielded questions about everything from his diet Eating celery is not hip-hop! to his Italian internship at Fendi to the craziest thing he's ever bought an antique fish tank. Watch exclusive video of his surprise visit above.Air Yeezys says the vibe of his new record is positivity, acknowledging that he's made mistakes in his life. Adding that he believes great art doesn't have to come from dark places, he said, "I feel like I can be a vessel for good will and energy." Dressed in a tailored charcoal gray suit, black wayfarer-style sunglasses and Nike Air Yeezys For Sale, West opened up his laptop and fired through nearly a dozen new tracks plus snippets of unfinished ones. He played the full version of "My Chain Heavy" the racially charged song he debuted a cappella at Facebook earlier this week, which was anchored by an old-school beat with a spacey whistle hook. Other songs featured some of Kanye Shoes most adventurous and experimental music yet: heavy beats, cellos, sparse piano lines, fuzzed-out electric guitar solos, and spooky sci-fi melodies by ctrytoo007 on 2010-8-01.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jordans.cc

Kanye west shoes on line
Page 1 of 1