SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994

Semua anak SMP 73, khususnya angkatan '94

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loving Coach Bags

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : student
Humor : lzj87980239
Registration date : 2010-01-24

Loving Coach Bags Empty
PostSubject: Loving Coach Bags   Loving Coach Bags EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:40 pm

Loving Coach Bags

Yes I do grabbed two of this signature graffiti collection - Beach Tote and Swing Pack! I just soooo love the colorful facade, it’s so me! Thanks again to our super shopper friend Glo for snagging so many good finds for us all! Yeah, it’s a total turn around collection for Coach for it’s not one of the boring designs that they’ve been releasing for the past few years - which I find too classic or too formal for my use, though it looks great for office gals. But this is super nice and I guess made for the adventurous bag hags like me! playful design and has a hip and trendy touch! perfect for malling and bebot’s meet ups! I have to admit that in general, I’m indifferent to Coach bags –Although I really do admire coach bags business strategy, I’m not a fan of monogrammed bags and I’ve always thought the plain leather bags by Coach looked a bit cheap. So when my friend T asked me to check out a new Coach bag that she’s very interested in with her, I was a bit wary. It looked pretty cute online but we all know things always look better online. I’ve seen a few ‘real life’ pictures of the patent version and it’s super cute! The chain strap really gives the bag a more fashionable touch. We all know that the chain strap thing has been done many times in the past few years since Marc Jacobs’ Stam bag, but I like how this strap has a patch of leather in the middle so the coach outlet will actually sit comfortably on your shoulders.The shape is versatile: It looks cute and girly when you hook the handle onto your arms. You can also just use the longer strap to transform the bag into a messenger-style bag.Have you seen the Sabrina at a Coach store? Like it?Coach was a family workshop in Manhattan that was founded in 1941. Six people made the bags by hand and passed down skills they had learned from their ancestors. They product was made perfectly and was appreciated by anyone who was lucky enough to have one of those early bags. Coach prides itself on the quality of their product from the materials they use to the stitching that holds the coach handbags together. It would not be surprising to find that some of those first bags were still looking good and in use even today because a Coach bag lasts for ever with the right kind of care.This article was writen by Lisactrytoo on 2010-5 -08 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jordan2010.com

Loving Coach Bags
Page 1 of 1