SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994

Semua anak SMP 73, khususnya angkatan '94

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rangaizuozhu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

Male Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : student
Humor : lzj87980239
Registration date : 2010-01-24

Rangaizuozhu Empty
PostSubject: Rangaizuozhu   Rangaizuozhu EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:39 am

Rangaizuozhu

Bustling city, a steady stream of traffic and people, people without regard to the beauty of four seasons. It is said that the city is difficult to see the stars, because it was too small. It is not true, but you do not have the mood around the debauchery Let him not see you as.
I often stand on the terrace looking at the stars, thinking that we have had the cheap nike dunk shoes. The city saw the number of people that like looking at the stars in the. Quietly looking at the stars in tears? Is not the lonely people like the stars?
Perhaps the fast pace of the city, so even less love is also the original, gentle enough. Looking back, between me and him did not have a lot of others can be touched by the story, or the eyes of the beholder, so how could be that the loss of love lost it? Dramatic plot also deepened the memories of the injury.
Perhaps the fast pace of the city, so even less love is also the original, gentle enough. Looking back, between me and him did not have a lot of others can be touched by the story, or the eyes of the christian louboutin pumps, so how could be that the loss of love lost it? Dramatic plot also deepened the memories of the injury.
Supposed to use "in a pair when there was a mistake" to explain this? King is the wrong person, but if the error is my own. Because happy, so I did not calculate how long it can, because happy, I never thought too much considering the difference between each other, as happy, I completely lost myself. Results of this happy time lasted seven months, in a nameless time, we end it all.This article was writen by Lisactrytoo on 2010- 4-16 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jordan2010.com

Rangaizuozhu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SMPN 73 TEBET TIMUR Angkatan 1994 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: